It's time to sit back and refresh with a delicious cocktail #CraftedatWestin.
Honey Queen from the Westin Puntacana Resort & Club in the Dominican Republic
Can't reach paradise today? Luckily, you can still drink like you are there. The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club has shared their recipe for the Honey Queen, along with a video on how to make it.
- 2 Basil Leaves
- 1 oz of Puntacana Forest Honey (or your favorite substitute)
- 1.5 oz Jack Daniels
- 2 oz of Passionfruit Juice
- 1 oz of Lemon Juice
- Add all of the ingredients into a mixing glass.
- Stir with a spoon to dissolve the honey.
- Add ice and mix.
- Strain then serve in a highball glass.
Cheers! Be safe and #StayHome.