Eating ceviche helps to keep your immune system at its strongest. Omega 3, Antioxidants, Vitamin C and Vitamin A are some of the nutritional values of this ceviche. Keep safe at home and remember that we'll always have ceviche for you!
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
- 16 onz of Skinless & fresh Grouper
- Medium Bowl
- Large Bowl
- 4 onz of Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 onz Red Onion cut in small cubes
- 2 onz of stuffed green olives
- 2 onz of diced tomatoes
- 1onz of chopped cilantro
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 onz of diced Gherkin
- 3 medium prawns
- Cut the grouper into ½ inches dice. Subsequently, in a large bowl proceed to marinade the grouper with 4onz of lemon juice for 30 minutes and let it stand by until you finish with step 2.
- In the medium bowl, mix together the onions, tomatoes & diced green olives. Then, drain the fish in a strainer and proceed to mix both bowls adding salt, pepper, olive oil & cilantro, if you wish, add more lemon as your own choice.
- Take the prawns and clean them one by one. Then proceed to apply salt and cook for 3 minutes on the grill. Formerly garnish your ceviche & enjoy!